Local Vaccination Options
Local Pop-Up Clinics
Monday, Aug. 30th @ 10 am - 2 pm
Ailsa Craig Recreation Centre
155 Annie Ada Shipley St, Ailsa Craig ON
Middlesex-London Health Unit
Parkhill IDA Mcintyre Pharmacy
COVID-19 Response Framework
As of July 16th, Ontario is in Step 3 of the province's Roadmap to Reopen. This final stage is to focus on expanding access to indoor settings, with restrictions, including where there are larger numbers of people and where face coverings can’t always be worn.
Cancellations & Closures
Before accessing municipal services or visiting municipal facilities we encourage residents to phone the Municipal Office at 519-294-6244.
The Municipal Office is open to the public. Staff and access to services will remain in operation. Call 519-294-6244 to inquire about services during regular work hours (Mon-Fri, 8:30 am - 4:30 pm).
North Middlesex is now conducting Council Meetings via Zoom platform and streaming live to our North Middlesex Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdTZ01s5oBfYo9aik61QwwQ
Inquiries & Reporting
Issues and inquiries concerning COVID-19 related matters may be directed to our COVID-19 email address - @email
The municipality will attempt to provide answers, education and enforcement specific to COVID-19 concerns through this email. Please note, our municipal law enforcement officers are now authorized to enforce all emergency orders made under the Emergency Management and Civil Protection Act (EMCPA) and apply fines associated with this act. Our primary goal is to inform and educate the public during this time.
**IMPORTANT** If you are reporting a matter for potential investigation under the Emergency Orders - the 911 Address MUST be included in your email of where or with whom this occurred in order to expedite a response. Thank you for your co-operation in this regard
COVID-19 Related Resources
COVID-19 Agricultural Supports
COVID-19 Business Resources
- Invest in Middlesex - Business Resources and Supports Guide
- Business Development Bank of Canada - Support for entrepreneurs impacted by the coronavirus COVID-19
- Ontario Chamber of Commerce - Pandemic Prepardness Toolkit
- Workplace Safety and Prevention Services - Pandemic Pepardedness Toolkit
- Ministry of Health - Guidance for Food Premises
COVID-19 Local Resources
- Middlesex-London Medical Officer of Health email address for resident questions: @email
- Middlesex County - COVID-19 Information Page
- Middlesex-London Health Unit
- Ministry of Health, Government of Ontario
- Public Health Agency of Canada, Government of Canada
- Ontario Clean Water Agency - A Reminder to be careful what you Flush
Ailsa Craig & Area Foodbank & Thrift Store
The Ailsa Craig & Area Foodbank & Thrift Store offers a helping hand to the Municipality of North Middlesex, the Municipality of Middlesex Centre, the Township of Lucan Biddulph and the Municipality of Lambton Shores.
The Foodbank is experiencing a diminishing stock and is already seeing new clients in need. If you have the ability to do so, please consider donations to the Foodbank. Any donations go a long way in helping our communities overcome this difficult time.
Cash Donation Information:
- Donations can be made through links on their website (CanadaHelps or Paypal): https://ailsacraigareafoodbank.webs.com/
- e-transfer to @email
- Cheques can be made out to "Ailsa Craig & Area Foodbank & Thrift Store and mailed or dropped off to: 161 Ailsa Craig Main Street, P.O. Box 64, Ailsa Craig ON N0M 1A0
- Phone/Fax: 519-293-3637
- Hours of Service: Tuesday-Saturday 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
*Closed on Saturdays of Statutory Holidays.*
*The Municipality takes the health of residents and visitors very seriously and is carefully monitoring the situation regarding the COVID-19 virus. We will continue to act with the best interests of our residents and it is crucial that we mitigate the risk to the community.
Before accessing municipal services or visiting municipal facilities we encourage residents to phone the Municipal Office at 519-294-6244.*